Roof Replacement Ann Arbor
Protect your home with a quality roof
Professional Roofing Services
Keep your home protected with a better roof. Our expert roofers in Ann Arbor use high-quality and weather resistant materials. Some of our more popular materials include, 50 year rubber shake style shingles (look like asphalt shingles), asphalt shingles, and metal roofs. We feel our 50 year rubber shake style shingles, from a cost perspective, are the greatest value available today!
A new roof will upgrade the appearance of your home or building. Regardless of the age or condition of your roof, siding or gutters we can take care of your needs. Give us a call today at (833) 766-3734 to get a free estimate for your next roofing project.
We’re also available 24/7 for your emergency roofing needs.
Request a Quote!
Fill out the form below.
Never worry about a roof replacement again.
When you choose All That Roofing & More to protect your home’s exterior, you get a Lifetime Warranty that’s unmatched in the industry.
If our roof leaks, we’ll replace it.
Customize Your Roof With These Design Options.
See How a New Roof Can Change the Look of Your Home.
Why Choose us?
All That Roofing & More is proud to be a top rated roofing company in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Our Customer Feedback...
Is It Time For a New Roof?
Call the expert roofers in Ann Arbor – All That Roofing. We’ll provide you with high quality products and unsurpassed service at a price you can afford. Give us a call to discuss your project.
Got a Roofing question? We've got the Answer!
In general, you need to have your roof inspected at least 2 times per year. You can do self-checks on your roof to see if there is anything you notice in addition to hiring a professional to check it out for you.
Once during the spring and once during the fall are perfect times to have this done. This way, you know that your roof is ready before each of the seasons that have more intense weather.
In general, this is the recommended replacement schedule based on the material used:
- Composition Shingles: 12-20 years
- Asphalt Shingles: 15-30 years
- Wood Shingles: 20-25 years
- Rubber Roofs: 30-50 years
- Metal Roofs: 50-75 years
These suggested time frames will vary depending on the climate that the roof is exposed to. Severe winters and humidity may wear out the materials more quickly. After a severe storm or high winds, it is good to get on the roof and check for any damage. The roof is essential protection for your home and possessions so stay on top of it, so make sure it is structurally sound.
- Compromised shingles – due to poor workmanship during installation, faulty materials or from storm damage.
- Compromised Valleys – the roof valley (The “V” created where two sloping roofs meet) could have been punctured.
- Punctured roof or obstructed water flow – falling limbs or trees, hail or other objects can cause major damage to a roof.
- Improper Room Ventilation – in rooms where high moisture is generated (i.e. bathrooms) can cause moisture to build up and cause serious damage over time. Be sure these rooms are ventilated properly to avoid problems.
- The roof is just too old – Once the materials in your roof age beyond their life expectancy they begin to break down, compromising the integrity of your roof.
However, not all home improvement decisions are cut and dry. For example, it’s sometimes possible — and entirely acceptable — to repair a roof rather than replace it. Which route you take depends on several factors, including the type of damage and what percentage of the total roof surface is in need of repair. In some cases, replacing a few shingles is all you need to restore beauty and function to your roof.