Protect Your Home's Exterior with Quality Products & Installation
Providing over 40 Years of Experience to our Customers
All That Roofing & More is a local roofing contractor in Ann Arbor that you can trust! Whether you’re looking for a new roof, replacement siding or custom gutters installed to update and protect your home’s exterior — we are the experts to call at (833) 766-3734.
Before we formed All That Roofing & More, we started as a group of sub contractors with 40+ years of experience (combined). As subcontractors, several established and respected companies hired us because of our professionalism, experience and quality of work. After years of subcontracting we decided to form All That Roofing & More and in doing so we have completed over 5,000+ Projects all with a 100% satisfaction rate.
Roofing Contractor in Ann Arbor
Why Choose Us?
We’re proud to be a top-rated roofing company in Ann Arbor, Michigan and the surrounding communities.
Request a Roof Inspection
Fill out the form below.
High Quality Roofers At Your Service!
From start to finish, we handle every aspect of a your home exterior project. No large messes or cleanups, quick service and installations, 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Find out why 5000+ satisfied homeowners in Ann Arbor choose us as their preferred roofing contractors by giving us a call today at (833) 766-3734.
Got a question? We've got an answer!
In general, you need to have your roof inspected at least 2 times per year. You can do self-checks on your roof to see if there is anything you notice in addition to hiring a professional roofing company like All That Roofing to check it out for you.
Once during the spring and once during the fall are perfect times to have this done. This way, you know that your roof is ready before each of the seasons that have more intense weather.
The underlying structure should last the lifespan of the house. However, depending on the materials used for the covering of the roof, a full roof replacement is required. Unless the roof is made of concrete, then it just needs inspections for cracks or other wear. Tile roofs are also very durable and rarely ever need a full replacement.
In general, this is the recommended replacement schedule based on the material used:
- Composition Shingles: 12-20 years
- Asphalt Shingles: 15-30 years
- Wood Shingles: 20-25 years
- Rubber Roofs: 30-50 years
- Metal Roofs: 50-75 years
These suggested time frames will vary depending on the climate that the roof is exposed to. Severe winters and humidity may wear out the materials more quickly. After a severe storm or high winds, it is good to get on the roof and check for any damage. Your roof protects your home and possessions, be sure to stay on top of it, and make sure it is structurally sound.
- Compromised shingles – due to poor workmanship during installation, faulty materials or from storm damage.
- Compromised Valleys – the roof valley (The “V” created where two sloping roofs meet) could have been punctured.
- Punctured roof or obstructed water flow – falling limbs or trees, hail or other objects can cause major damage to a roof.
- Improper Room Ventilation – in rooms where high moisture is generated (i.e. bathrooms) can cause moisture to build up and cause serious damage over time. Be sure these rooms are ventilated properly to avoid problems.
- The roof is just too old – Once the materials in your roof age beyond their life expectancy they begin to break down, compromising the integrity of your roof.
However, not all home improvement decisions are cut and dry. For example, it’s sometimes possible — and entirely acceptable — to repair a roof rather than replace it. Which route you take depends on several factors, including the type of damage and what percentage of the total roof surface is in need of repair. In some cases, replacing a few shingles is all you need to restore beauty and function to your roof.
Our Customer Feedback...
Ready to get started?
Call the Roofing Experts of Ann Arbor, Michigan – We’ll provide you with high quality products and unsurpassed service at a price you can afford. Give us a call to discuss your next home improvement project.